Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Author's Note for Draft 1 of LTTE

In my first draft, I think I need some help with being a bit more specific about my argument. I think I do a fairly good job at explaining what is actually going on and what the problem is, but it can always be better. I think I get to the point, and I make my arguments concise and to the point.

Some feedback about weak areas would definitely help strengthen my overall argument and letter. Also, I do not think I straight up attack the author, but I do address him and the editor. So, some advice on if it is too direct with that would help.

In the end, I think the greatest help would be to know where the strong writing is and where the weak writing is. If I get feedback on that, I can replace and edit the weak points in my letter and build upon my strong areas to make the entire letter better and more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment