Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Author's Note for Final Draft and Portfolio

I think my final draft is by far my best draft, as it should be. There has been a ton of rewriting and adding on to it, and I think now it is complete. From a citing standpoint, grammar, and most importantly content, it is good to go.

The balance of summary and analysis is good, and I am happy with the additions I made; the workshops were definitely primary reasons for why I did add what I did, so I am glad we had those. There are always things that can be done to make a paper better, but I worked hard, and I am happy with my final product.

The portfolio has a ton in it. It is packed with all of my drafts, charts, etc. I put a lot of effort into making sure everything was in its place and everything was accounted for. It is interesting to see the transformation from the first two body sections, to what I have now: the final product. I think a quick glance at the portfolio shows how much work and research was done, and that is exactly what a portfolio should show. There should be a gradual increase in research, effort, substance, and quality. I think all of these things are improved upon, and I am more than satisfied with the entire package.

No comments:

Post a Comment