Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Two Body Sections

I think my approach should be effective. I plan on starting with the most local medium, and then proceeding with the more national mediums. In writing my first two body sections, I have found some similarities, but there have also been clear differences in regard to amount of devotion and coverage to the topic: TCU football recruiting.

I think the setup I am going with will allow for some great elaboration and it will be easy to compare and contrast the different sources. This is the approach I plan on taking for the whole paper, and I started with the first two body sections. I kind of set the stage, explain what each one does/offers as a source, then when all are mentioned, I can go back and forth, comparing and contrasting similarities and differences in my four sources.

This will also allow to see how truly effective each source is, and it will allow for me to analyze the overall exposure TCU received and how that has helped/hurt the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment