Monday, March 30, 2009

My Article for the Editorial Portfolio

I am going to do my editorial on the proposed MWC playoff plan that could potentially take the place of the current BCS system. I found this article in the daily skiff, and I am passionate about it because this could help the Horned Frogs get a chance to play in a GREAT bowl game each year. In my letter to the editor, my response is one that will agree and disagree with the proposed plan. Essentially, this is a good start to a fair and exciting playoff system, but there are still many holes in this plan.

I plan to support my stance with my own experiences season to season that end with a great team getting left out of the mix because an automatic bid trumps a near perfect season for a team from a lesser conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment