Monday, March 2, 2009

Topic Development Through More Reseach

I feel I have a more well-rounded understanding of what I am trying to do. By looking more in depth at my sources, I have been able to find similarities, and I have also been able to contrast how different they are based on what medium they were found in.

I think the most interesting thing about all of my research and analyzing has been seeing the commonalities in my sources. Big markets or small ones, they common themes continue to exist. I think that is especially cool because I am a TCU student, and seeing your school being represented in the local media like it is in national media is exciting.

Unbiased, it is amazing what a few good years can do for a program, and to see how much attention is paid to a particular program is astonishing. It takes a great deal of time and work to be recognized, but only a split second to be forgotten about.

I feel I have some great stuff, and I think it is more than substantial to get my point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment