Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Topic Exploration for Editorial Portfolio

I want to write a letter to the editor agreeing with an article that was written in the Daily Skiff about the Mountain West Conference playoff proposal. The MWC Board of Directors came up with the idea and it has received support from other conferences around the country. This type of idea is definitely needed because year after year in college football a team is left out of the mix. The current system, the Bowl Championship Series is just not sufficient enough.

I think this topic is good because there is enough here to respond back to the article, create my own op-ed piece, and make a creative cartoon, mock article, etc for this portfolio. I am also extremely interested in this issue because I am a huge sports fan. I have seen how messed up the current system can be, so I would love to see a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment