Sunday, March 22, 2009

How My Rhetorical Case Study Has Developed

Having just completed my third draft of my rhetorical case study, I have seen a ton of improvement. I think this is my most complete draft, in terms of the right amount of analysis and summarizing. I feel good about the balance of the two. Starting the paper in pieces, I think now, with eight pages, my paper is filled out. It still needs some fine-tuning, but as a whole, it is there. I am happy with the flow, and how I transitioned from one point to the next, and I think from my first draft to this one, that is one thing that is definitely better.

Taking a step back, I can see I have come a long way since my first draft of two body sections. The paper went basically the way I anticipated it would, and with some finishing touches, I think it will be good. It is a lot easier to see it as a whole now, than when I just had two body sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment