Sunday, February 15, 2009

Author's Note for Final Draft and Portfolio

I feel my final draft is my best draft because I have made the necessary revisions to form the most effective, cohesive paper. With all of the peer reviews, drafts, observations, etc., I have been able to make many changes, and all have made my paper better. The biggest improvements I made concerned analysis and description. I had a lot of description and analysis in my paper, but with the teacher and peer reviews, I saw, from their comments, what I was lacking. It was not anything major, but by adding two or three sentences about this area or that area, I made my paper that much stronger. After organizing everything in my portfolio, I can see how much work i have put into this paper, and I think all that work shows in my final copy.

It has been a lengthy process, but definitely a necessary one. Each draft brought out a better paper, and now, after probably the fourth or fifth draft, I know I do have my best work ready to be turned in. All the steps along the way have made that possible, and more importantly, easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment