Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Topic for Unit II: Rhetorical Case Study

My topic is going to consist of how the TCU football team is covered in various media. Specifically, I will compare and contrast from a local and national level. Mediums that fit this requirement could/will include the TCU Daily Skiff, the Fort Worth Star Telegram, ESPN, USA Today, etc.

This idea/topic concerns my major of broadcast journalism, and it fits well with one of my main interests: sports. I feel taking it local, focusing on TCU football, it will even be more exciting. There have been so many stories already about recruiting classes, expectations for next season, and much more that could help me out with finding primary sources for this paper. I definitely think I could have fun with this topic, and I do not think I would be bored to tears after five weeks of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment